Monday, July 9, 2018

Colin's Chocolate Chip Cookies with Macadamia Nuts


My 8-year-old nephew Colin facetimed me while he and my brother were making cookies.  

Colin read the instructions aloud while mixing. My brother did the measuring. It was pretty funny (and cute) watching and listening to them as they put all the ingredients together. 

We informed Colin that "mix by hand" did not really mean using your hands to mix. 

IMG_9415

IMG_9420

IMG_9428

IMG_9433

I went to pick up some cookies on Saturday. Colin explained that they used regular chocolate chips and not white like the recipe called for. I told him that I prefer regular kind anyway.
IMG_9407

Thank you Colin. It was delicious!! 
IMG_9408

Here's the recipe that they used. 
IMG_9405


13 comments:

K and S said...

so cute!

jalna said...

Kat, I know!! And it's so amazing to me that I can watch all the action via Facetime!!!

Anonymous said...

look at how smooth his hands are!
v

Anonymous said...

He's such a sweet boy! What a blessing to your family. The cookies look delicious.

Izsmom

Honolulu Aunty said...

Yum! I LOVE a good chocolate chip cookie.

Chet Colson said...

A glass of milk would compliment the cookies very well.

Susan said...

I absolutely love choc chip cookies!

jalna said...

V, so young yah!

Izsmom, he's so adorable!

Aunty, me too.

Oooooh, Chet.

Susan, so danger yah.

Leslie's pics said...

oh da cuuute!

Erick said...

Looks ONO!

jalna said...

Les, so cute to watch them!

Erick, Wendell ate um all up!!

gracie said...

i love technology!

the cookies look soooo ono. my favorite!

jalna said...

Gracie, so space age we live in now!!