Thursday, February 10, 2011

More from Mobile Grinds

Here are more lunches from Mobile Grinds. Everything here is $7 except for the Chinese Chicken Salad which was $6.

This first plate lunch is the favorite of my working place, Roast Pork plate. I haven't tried it yet 'cause I'm dieting . . . remember?
IMG_1776

Eleanor said this Chicken Adobo was really good . . . and she's part Filipino.
IMG_1772

Sweet Sour Spare Ribs. This sold out on the day that we bought this.
IMG_1770

Summer Rolls. I thought that they might have bought these from some Vietnamese place and then resold them, but no . . . Brie made them fresh herself.
IMG_1798

This is my Chinese Chicken Salad . . . I'm soooo good, hah, with my diet.
IMG_1787

Okay, okay, I confess . . . I had the Chinese Chicken Salad yesterday, and this is what I had today. I couldn't resist . . . I lost control when I heard the words, "Hamburger Steak Plate." I'll be good again tomorrow.
IMG_1802

11 comments:

Randism said...

wanna these days, i gatta try em! i wonder if dey let people park in the parking lot fo buy da food???

jalna said...

I never thought of that Rand, 'cause I just gotta walk over, but yeah, I don't think that you can park in the lot . . . bummahs.

Leslie's pics said...

so when are we going off our diets so we can join them??

jalna said...

Ummm . . . I think I HAVE been going off my diet.

Betty Townsend said...

all of it looks great especially your hamburger steak lunch!!

jalna said...

Hahahaha, Betty, glad I got to try it . . . now back to the diet . . .

mmiissee said...

Whoa! Everything looks so gooood. They sure give a lot.

Dd said...

Is the parking for Jin Din Rou where there truck is ??

jalna said...

Mmiissee, me and Les shared one patty of my hamburger plate and somebody else ate the other patty.

Yup, Didi, that's exactly where the truck is.

Erick said...

You still on the diet? Very good I thought you would have given it up by now. Great plate lunch shots. Roast pork is ONO!

jalna said...

Yayyyyy! Glad you got to try it, Erick!!