Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Oka Family

When Fawn Yamada asked if I could take photos of her sister and her family who were visiting from California I jumped at the chance. I had wanted to check out Makapuu after seeing Leslie's photos that she took of her hairdresser there, and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. I kinda didn't find the exact spot and we had major hair issues with the wind, but I still had choke good fun. Much mahalos to the Oka family and to the Yamada family for being there. I hope we can do this again sometime!

IMG_0961a

IMG_0995a

IMG_0982a

IMG_1030a

IMG_1028a

IMG_1020a

IMG_0989a

8 comments:

K and S said...

looks great despite the wind!

jalna said...

Thanks Kat! I do have a few hair-in-the face pictures that are so funny.

Erick said...

Very, very nice! Great job of photographing the Oka family.

jalna said...

Thanks Erick! Love your pictures too. Thanks for coming to help me out. You da best bomb as usual.

Les said...

Hey nice pics...I guess it was worth all the four-wheelin, eh?

jalna said...

Oh my God Les, that was scary, and with people following me too!

Betty Townsend said...

Love the wind blown hair ones! All the pictures are great. Love Makapuu Point too.

jalna said...

Thanks Betty. I liked it there. I think I wanna give it another try.