meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
14 comments:
Where's the water? Or is this a dry hot spring? Never heard of or saw one.
amazing I think this is the area that erupted back in the 90s
Ho! Boiling!
Izsmom
J, wow that's so cool. Did she try bathing there? N
We went there in Nov. It's kind of eerie. We stayed at a onsen hotel nearby,with our own private onsen.
Looks like an awesome thing to see!
I called it a spring, but spring means water yah? Maybe I shoulda said hot bubbling mud. LOL.
There was an eruption! I'll share some photos of a memorial of buried homes that we saw.
There was steam coming from the ground all over the place.
There was an onsen in our hotel, but we didn't try it.
We stayed right across the street at the Unzen Sky Hotel.
We were so focused on shopping that we almost missed it.
Don’t the Japanese refer to places like that as jigoku dani, or something like that?
For sure jigoku, meaning hell. They kept saying we’re going to hell today.
Post a Comment