meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
A little disappointed I don't see the bottle of pepper in view but whew...$17 for won ton noodle soup. Looks good but dang times are tough!
Yum! That looks so good!
Izsmom
Does look ono! Kind of expensive for Downtown - but then I eat cheap.
that looks ono!
hummmm...wonder what the lettuce & sprouts for ???
Ahahahaha!
I want to sip on the shiru!
Nowadays it's not unusual for me to spend $60 on takeout. I guess I'm getting used to it. Sorta.
I love noodles and broth.
Throw in the broth. When I first saw lettuce with pho I thought it was unusual. But it sops up the broth and is so ono.
I like the previous owner, but they moved back to Vietnam
Awwwww.
Post a Comment