meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
awww Kai looking for more treats !!!
And looks like he ate the second name! LOL.
what a cool way to pick the winner! Congratulations, N
v
Oh fun...
Good luck Magnificent Seven.
Yay! Thank you Kai and Jalna! I love the mochi was sooo ono and now get plenty! I'm not in a rush BTW. Sooooo Happy 😊 N
congrats N! Kai is so cute!
Worked out because of the low number of contestants!
😂
Happy for you too!
Kai did a good job!
Congrats N. Kai did great.
He really did!
Post a Comment