Lovely countryside! I took a train from Narita to Chiba 40 years ago and I enjoyed watching the farms and neat mansions on the way. I was amazed that those farmer's homes looked so typically and architecturally Japanese and not just shacks. And the perfection of the plantings. Just beautiful.
I ❤️ Kyushu too. I enjoy the small towns. Even the cities are less I intense that Tokyu. Agree, the people are friendly. Can't wait for our trip in November.
Sounds like the tour that me and my sister took with Kobayashi Travel ten years ago. I had to find it on my blog to refresh my memory. That was a great trip.
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
I like Kyushu too, but only been to the major cities. Love the food there, especially unagi, oysters, oden and fugu!
v
Lovely countryside! I took a train from Narita to Chiba 40 years ago and I enjoyed watching the farms and neat mansions on the way. I was amazed that those farmer's homes looked so typically and architecturally Japanese and not just shacks. And the perfection of the plantings. Just beautiful.
I ❤️ Kyushu too. I enjoy the small towns. Even the cities are less I
intense that Tokyu. Agree, the people are friendly.
Can't wait for our trip in November.
wow 10 hours is brutal, love your photos
Fugu! You so brave!
I would love to travel back to 40 years ago and take that train ride.
Where you going in November?! Exciting!
I've been getting motion sick going over on the last two trips, so even more brutal.
We land in Tokyo,stay day or two,. Catch the Shinkaisen 🚄 to Niigata. Later take a ferry to Sado Island,spent a nite there. Back 2 Tokyo
Sounds like the tour that me and my sister took with Kobayashi Travel ten years ago. I had to find it on my blog to refresh my memory. That was a great trip.
Post a Comment