One of the best things about Traindor Bakery in Hakata Station besides the delicious pastry was that it opened at 6:30 a.m. Great for people just arrived from Hawaii who can't help waking up at 4:00 in the morning.
I always think on one of my trips, I should only eat Japan bakery stuff. So many bakeries and so many products. even 3 meals a day wouldn't be able to try everything but sounds like a great challenge! LOL v
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
18 comments:
Oh my! Everything looks so scrumptious.
Izsmom
I've been to Hakata 3 times but have never been to that bakery. I must try it on my next trip. Thanks for the info!
Yum! Did they also serve coffee?
J, OMG I'll be in heaven there!! So if you wake at 4 am, what time you wen sleep. -N
jet lag, so happy when something is open before 10:)
schluuurrppppp..........
I remembered that bakery in the station. Great pasties 😋
Totally does yah!
Welcome!
I didn't see coffee, but I might've missed it.
Probably around 10:00ish.
I always think on one of my trips, I should only eat Japan bakery stuff. So many bakeries and so many products. even 3 meals a day wouldn't be able to try everything but sounds like a great challenge! LOL
v
We happened to be passing by killing time before breakfast and saw all the people waiting outside.
😆
Too many!!
Good to know something is open early in Japan! Usually have to wait til later or settle for 7-11.
We actually had to toss out one of the pastries that Geri bought because we ate too much other stuff and just didn't have a chance to eat it.
We were up so early and just walking around killing time. LOL.
Post a Comment