Thursday, March 21, 2024

Kaki no Tane

This is on sale at Longs.  2/$6.00 until this Saturday 3/23.  I bought 2 bags.

IMG_6698 

What I especially liked is the freshness . . . just like getting it in Japan.  So ono with a cup of green tea. There are 5 individual serving packs in each bag so that you don't eat the whole thing at one time (which I could).
 IMG_6710 

The ume-flavored one is also on sale.
  Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 11.47.03 AM 

And while you're there you might as well pick up a couple of bags of Maui Onion potato chips too.  Right? 
 Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 11.49.55 AM

7 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

Oh, I love those! My problem is I should be staying away because of the salt and sugar and I would not stop at one bag.

jalna said...

Aunty, okay, you're right. I won't go back for another 2 bags.

Anonymous said...

Oh my I love to snack, especially salty and crunchy snacks, but the waistline, blood pressure and self control cannot handle anymore. So, best to not even buy. LOL

Izsmom

Chet Colson said...

Yum,that's one of my fave aware too. It's so crispy & crunchy. I tried the ume flavor, not my cup of tea. I buy it at Maurukai, $2.99

K and S said...

so ono

Anonymous said...

J, I tried a few and got hooked. At our reunion someone had loads of them on the dessert table.(maybe Kuulei bought 'em??) And I heard people saying they like 'em and end of night, nevah have 'em. Darn. I going hele down to Longs, great 411, Jalna,. -N

jalna said...

Izsmom, I told Aunty I was not gonna buy more, but when Wendell asked if I needed anything from Longs I asked him to pick up one more bag. Talk about no self control. 😁

Chet, the ume one is not for me too. It kinda spoils the shoyu flavor for me.

Kat, oh so!

N, uuuuuu, enjoy!!