Thursday, August 24, 2023

Ross Buys


Here are my Ross buys from this past Tuesday.  

The formatting here is different from usual because unless I do it how Blogger wants, it gives me a bad time and gets me all huhū. 😡.   So after three tries, I gave up and just went with the flow.  


IMG_5163
I already have three of these, but I like it a lot so now I have four.  It was only $3.99 (like half price, 'kay).
IMG_5158
This was the last bag and was kinda bust-up but I got it anyway.  It was $2.99.
IMG_5162
I love glue in small tubes and this is a good one.  $3.99.
IMG_5160
These were $3.99 each.  I texted Landon while I was at Ross and asked if he was interested.  He said they all looked good so I got um all.  He tried the pickles so far and he said, "Mmmmm, real good!"
IMG_5164
This was $3.99.  Can you guess what I'm gonna make with it?  You're right!  Chicken Anchovy Olio!
IMG_5153
This is for Wendell.  I got it at Kahala Ross.  Hawaii Kai only had it in 10 pounds.  It was $4.99.
IMG_5161
After trying a cup of this, I liked it so much that I went back for another box.  It was $5.99.

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

every single item looks like something I would buy, especially the pickles! except for the dills, you could make an awesome pizza or sandwich (with the dill)!
v

Honolulu Aunty said...

I love how you shop. And you got the 10% off on senior Tuesdays, right?

K and S said...

I’ve seen that popcorn at Foodland in smaller sized bags & at Target in unusual flavors but big bags

Chet Colson said...

Ross has cool products. I paid $45 for a 15lb kettlebell. that's a darn good deal for a 5lb kettlebell. Smart shopper

Susan said...

I like how we can find so many different and useful things at Ross.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You find good stuff!

Izsmom

jalna said...

V, Lan said the same thing about the pickles.

Aunty, yup. I was actually at Ross on Monday and realized that there were a lot of things that I wanted so decided that I better return the next day for um.

Kat, I'll look next time I'm there.

Chet, ho, $45!! Now I going be looking how much would be at Ross. LOL.

Susan, that's why Ross is so fun. You never know what you'll find. Kinda like swap meet.

Izsmom, score, yah!

Anonymous said...

J, love shopping with you. One time they had a small wagon for $26 only but I didn't have cash enough so I had to forgo it. I need to move my groceries, laundry, etc.up and down my place so I need a wagon. Looking at other wagons that's out now because it's summer they're all like close to a hundred bucks but also too big. I have a wagon but that buggah too heavy to load in my car. I'm just kicking myself in the butt for that. And Ross's if get, get,if no get,no get. LOL. By the way I saw edwina's email and surprise!! I'm going to go to the reunion. My neighbor here is a 71 Kalani grad but she knows Kuulei and some other folks from elementary. So I hope you can go and we can hang out.-N

jalna said...

N, it's great that you're going to the reunion. Is it your first time? Email me a picture of the wagon. Maybe I can find for you at the swap meet.

Anonymous said...

J, thanks so much for asking but I need to see it because it has to be the smaller size wagon versus the big one that I have. Most of the wagons are big meant to haul stuff to the beach. So I appreciate your offer you are always so kind-hearted. I did attend one reunion I think it was the second or third one and it was at the Japanese Chamber of Commerce and it was pretty big I think there were over 200 at that time. Well I hope you can go thanks again. -N

jalna said...

N, ok. Maybe I'll keep an eye out for smaller ones.