Nanako, the gal that I bought it from thought that it was an envelope sealer; she couldn't remember. I suspected it was an opener, and after I replaced the batteries it worked!
V, I know what you mean. A letter opener takes up less space, is just as fast and you don't end up with that sliver of paper from the top. BUT . . . it's not nearly as much fun to use. LOL.
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Surf Report 09-29-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Nolo took the wind but left us some waves.
We go catch waves!
Hot-Dawggin'
Braddah Joey getting the F4 Fever...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Very cool!
cool
J, ack so awesome!!!! Love it. -N
Aunty, score yah!
Kat, I know!
Nanako, the gal that I bought it from thought that it was an envelope sealer; she couldn't remember. I suspected it was an opener, and after I replaced the batteries it worked!
pretty bulky item for 1 purpose. I guess in a business setting with a lot of mail it might be handy. just saying :)
v
V, I know what you mean. A letter opener takes up less space, is just as fast and you don't end up with that sliver of paper from the top. BUT . . . it's not nearly as much fun to use. LOL.
Post a Comment