Friday, March 17, 2023

Stuff from Daiso

Here are just a few things that I bought from Daiso recently.

I hang finished tote bags from these hooks.
IMG_3594

I haven't used this yet but thought it was pretty cool looking.
IMG_3593

Isn't this the cutest ladle?  Unfortunately, I went back for more recently and there was none.
IMG_3591

Whatever you do, don't get this packing tape from Daiso.  It's so thin that it wouldn't peel off properly and it only succeeded in pi$$ing me off.  I trashed the whole thing.  With gusto.  
IMG_3596

6 comments:

DrumMajor said...

That kind of wide tape holder is good. Maybe save that part and get tape at Sam's or Office Depot. Linda in Kansas

Kay said...

I'm wondering what you use such a tiny ladle for.

Susan said...

I have those S hooks. I use them in the shower and hang the poofs, a cleaning brush, etc. very useful. Yeah, those cheap tape-you spend a whole lot of time trying to make the tape peel off in one strip instead of breaking off everywhere along the way.

Honolulu Aunty said...

Daiso is so dangerous. I always buy stuff that I don't really need but I think I need it. Daughter and family are in Japan right now. Daiso stuff there is only 75¢ because the dollar is strong. More dangerous!

K and S said...

good to know about that tape

jalna said...

Linda, after reading your comment I went to look for it, but it was too deep.

Kay, Landon gave it out with his chili pepper salt.

Susan, exactly!

Aunty, ho, everybody's in Japan now! And I agree . . . abunai.

Kat, at least was cheap.