That's so so so awesome! And pretty too! Thanks for the update. And for all your other posts too. I enjoy stopping by even tho I don't comment. ~Plantmama
My earlier comment isn't posted so I'm not sure if you got to see it. I'm glad the birds didn't eat your peppers! Soon we'll see more yummy food pics of something spicy? ~Plantmama
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Surf Report 09-29-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Nolo took the wind but left us some waves.
We go catch waves!
Hot-Dawggin'
Braddah Joey getting the F4 Fever...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
They look super healthy!
Yay! Nice peppers!
Izsmom
whoo!
Congrats! The recent rains also made our plants so happy!
;-} ho da bewtiful rosemary !!!
That's so so so awesome! And pretty too! Thanks for the update. And for all your other posts too. I enjoy stopping by even tho I don't comment.
~Plantmama
Anon, nice size!
Izsmom, 🥳
Kat, yesssss!
Aunty, for real!
Dd, very plush!
The chickens here won’t ever let that happen in my yard. But good for you!!
My earlier comment isn't posted so I'm not sure if you got to see it. I'm glad the birds didn't eat your peppers! Soon we'll see more yummy food pics of something spicy?
~Plantmama
Susan, LOL.
Plantmama, thanks for your help. That netting really did the trick!
Cool or should I say hot. I saw Les walking her dogs today. Your ear was itchy, we were talking about you. Good stuff.
Post a Comment