Remember how excited I was about the baby mangoes from our neighbor's tree that were overhanging into our yard? The recent heavy winds blew them all down. Too bad, yah.
That’s what I was concerned about with the strong winds. The flowers and baby fruits from our fruit trees were going to fall off. 😭Hopefully, it’ll blossom again, with this crazy weather. LOL
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Surf Report 09-29-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Nolo took the wind but left us some waves.
We go catch waves!
Hot-Dawggin'
Braddah Joey getting the F4 Fever...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Absolutely heartbreaking!
V
So sad. Hopefully lots are still hanging on.
That’s what I was concerned about with the strong winds. The flowers and baby fruits from our fruit trees were going to fall off. 😭Hopefully, it’ll blossom again, with this crazy weather. LOL
Izsmom
oh no!
Oh darn! I miss neighbors having mango trees. Sigh...
V, yah, I was sad raking them up.
Aunty, I can see just one left. But more tiny ones are appearing!
Izsmom, 🤞🏻
Kat, I know!
Kay, LOL.
Can you make a green mango shake with those ?
Waaaa 😢
Can you salvage the mangoes, make mango seed.
Susan, green mango shake? Interesting.
Erick, yaaaaah.
Chet, they were too small and hard.
Post a Comment