Friday, March 10, 2023

Mushroom Grow Kit

I discovered this Mushroom Grow Kit a couple of years ago when it appeared on a Lightning Deal on Amazon.  It normally goes for $12.99, but once in a great while it'll be reduced to $7.99. 

Didi noticed that it was on sale again last month. 

IMG_3542

Here's nephew Colin's crop.
Resized_20230228_152621 2

This is pal Cleta's. 
Resized_Resized_20230308_104122

Didi's came out different.  Hers had big tops.  I'll show you how she cooked them in the next post.
20230305_164836

If you're wondering . . . mine is still in the box, unopened.  Not sure why I'm saving it.  

8 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

Neato! Is it only good for one harvest or does it keep on growing?

Anonymous said...

How funny Colin’s, Cleta’s and DD’s mushrooms grew different sizes. At first glance, I thought Cleta’s mushrooms were shimeji mushrooms. LOL


Izsmom

K and S said...

huge!

jalna said...

Aunty, you might get a second crop.

Izsmom, so interesting yah!

Kat, so worth it to me. Mostly 'cause it's fun too.

Susan said...

I never heard of this but it’s really neat!

jalna said...

Susan, I thought so too!

Kay said...

This is amazing! I've never heard of anything like this.

Erick said...

So cool. I saw it on Amazon for $19.