I hope that the ICC also go after Putin's flunkies, and I hope that they're all quaking in their boots right now.
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
21 hours ago

5 comments:
It’s about time. Hopefully they follow through and go after him for real kine.
Izsmom
crossing fingers & toes that they get arrested
War criminals..........throw away the keys or execute.
One can only hope, but will it do any good? They can't arrest him. Sigh... He is so evil.
Izsmom, I have hope.
Kat, yup.
Chet, I agree.
Kay, it's an acknowledgment of his wrongdoings. It's a statement for the history books that he's been labeled a criminal. It's a message of hope for people like me who believe that good prevails.
Post a Comment