izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Surf Report 09-29-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Nolo took the wind but left us some waves.
We go catch waves!
Hot-Dawggin'
Braddah Joey getting the F4 Fever...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Yay! I just emailed my mailing address to you. Thank you!
Steph, I got it! Congrats!
Congratulations!
Izsmom
Congratulations Steph. I'm filled with envy, trying not to be Angela Bassett at the Oscars:D -N
enjoy!
Thank You, Everyone! So excited to try it.
Congrats Steph! You’ll absolutely love your prizes!
Post a Comment