Sunday, November 20, 2022

Mam's Meat Pies

Landon picked these up from Mam's Meat Pies awhile back.  I was so surprised when he told me that they were in the Ala Moana Medical Building on the 3rd floor.  It seemed like I had just been there for a doctor's visit and never saw them. 

He picked up two pies, steak pie and mince pie.  They were sold out of the other varieties. They were ono.  I would love to try the Bacon/Egg and the Chicken/Mushroom

IMG_2149

Mince and Cheese Pie ($10.00)
IMG_2151

Steak and Cheese Pie ($11.00)
IMG_2150

6 comments:

K and S said...

both sound delicious!

Anonymous said...

Looks so delicious!


Izsmom

jenny said...

Oh man, been wanting to try this place for ages! Thanks for sharing the pics and review!

jalna said...

Kat, I love "pot pies".

Izsmom, I really like try the other varieties.

Jenny, great!

Susan said...

Oh wow, I think I would like to try and make those.

jalna said...

Susan, ho, wonder if there's an easy way . . .