Jalna, as said before, amazed at your artistic talent. My morning ritual, log on to my three favorite blogs, yours , Kay's and Kat's. I go back to your recipes from time to time for dinner ideas. So, just wanted you to know that many of us enjoy your postings and I'm sure it takes lots of effort to think of subjects on a daily basis. Just wanted you to know...... No pressure,lol, take time to rejuvenate. Bonny OGG
I love all your sketches! You are so talented. I love reading your blog but you deserve a break, but if you change your mind and post daily again, I’ll be happy. LOL
J, how cool!! I love your plants and underwater scenes. How long does it take you to paint let's say the red capped mushrooms. Do you paint continuously or do you stop and restart over time. -N
N, usually not too long . . . off and on during the course of a day . . . in between chores and running errands. The mushroom one might've taken longer because I put an undercoat of watercolor ground to help how the paint reacts. If you noticed the two blank pages, those have the ground on them. I haven't decided what to paint on them yet.
Kat, 😁
Susan, thanks! Hope you kept up with your art studies.
Aunty, I have just one piece that I have displayed. It's scotch taped to the wall. My first pastel drawing that I did in class. LOL.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
You're so talented! Thanks for sharing your artwork.
really great drawings!
I'll still check in EVERY DAY!!!
but take care and rest.
v
Jalna, as said before, amazed at your artistic talent. My morning ritual, log on to my three favorite blogs, yours , Kay's and Kat's. I go back to your recipes from time to time for dinner ideas. So, just wanted you to know that many of us enjoy your postings and I'm sure it takes lots of effort to think of subjects on a daily basis. Just wanted you to know...... No pressure,lol, take time to rejuvenate.
Bonny OGG
I love all your sketches! You are so talented. I love reading your blog but you deserve a break, but if you change your mind and post daily again, I’ll be happy. LOL
Izsmom
J, how cool!! I love your plants and underwater scenes. How long does it take you to paint let's say the red capped mushrooms. Do you paint continuously or do you stop and restart over time. -N
love love love!
Wow, the people ones I bet are hard. My favorite ones are the plants and scenery. So beautiful!
Your paintings are REALLY good! I think mo bettah you do them on good watercolor paper so they can be framed. Really awesome. For real!
Hi Fay! Thanks!
V, thank you.
Bonny, awwww, good to know. Thanks.
Izsmom, thank you!
N, usually not too long . . . off and on during the course of a day . . . in between chores and running errands. The mushroom one might've taken longer because I put an undercoat of watercolor ground to help how the paint reacts. If you noticed the two blank pages, those have the ground on them. I haven't decided what to paint on them yet.
Kat, 😁
Susan, thanks! Hope you kept up with your art studies.
Aunty, I have just one piece that I have displayed. It's scotch taped to the wall. My first pastel drawing that I did in class. LOL.
OMG, you so talented and artistically gifted, a renaissance woman.
Chet, LOL, thanks!
Post a Comment