Friday, September 9, 2022

Donut King

I went to Donut King back in July.  I wasn't paying attention when I chose these and was a bit surprised when the cashier rang up and my bill was over $15.

In retrospect it looks like except for the plain glazed in the lower left (Wendell's), the donuts were around $4.25-ish each. 

My grandniece(?-nephew's daughter) Kylie enjoyed the chocolate/marshmallow one, and my cronut was super ono.  I only got the 4th donut so that they would give me a box (that's how it goes there).  I shoulda picked a cheaper one. 

IMG_1320

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI

The shop is under new ownership and will be changing
Its name to

Donut KACHINGS !!!

Anonymous said...

wow! I love the croissant bites from there but don't go because I'd eat the whole dozen! They really do make good donuts, though. I think prices are up everywhere for everything.
+v

Anonymous said...

Looks scrumptious but expensive. Almost everything is so costly now. I bought 3 slices of lilikoi chiffon cake and it was about $5 a slice.

Izsmom

Kay said...

I know I'm supposed to stay away from sugars since I'm diabetic, but my daughter brought some for us when they were visiting. They were Liliha Bakery poi mochi donuts. That was amazing. I've never been to Donut King, but my glucose level is rising just looking at those yummy photos.

K and S said...

missed going to donut king this time, will definitely go the next time I can come back

Susan said...

Maybe it’s a good thing desserts are getting expensive -it’s a sure way to not buy it and in turn it helps us with diet & health stuff : /

Chet Colson said...

I know we have inflation, but the price in ridiculously pricey.

jalna said...

Anon, for real yah!

V, my donut was a croissant donut, and was goooood.

Izsmom, whoa!

Kay, uuuuuu.

Kat, for me next time I'll get V's croissant bites.

Susan, yup.

Chet, so nuts yah.