Yum! I bought cherries from Safeway and Times and earlier in the month, they were a bit sore, but just last week, I bought again from both Times and Safeway and it was a bit sweeter.
Well yeah... everything is great with ice cream, even more ice cream. We used to have a sour (cooking kind) cherry tree in our Illinois back yard. For 25 years, we let the birds have the fruit until a friend told us we could use it for pies and cobbler. Was so yummy. Then the birds had to share.
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
If you like chocolate, add some mini choc chips. 😋
Yum! I bought cherries from Safeway and Times and earlier in the month, they were a bit sore, but just last week, I bought again from both Times and Safeway and it was a bit sweeter.
Izsmom
Butter pecan ice cream is so yum.Good way to mask the sourness of the cherries.
Well yeah... everything is great with ice cream, even more ice cream. We used to have a sour (cooking kind) cherry tree in our Illinois back yard. For 25 years, we let the birds have the fruit until a friend told us we could use it for pies and cobbler. Was so yummy. Then the birds had to share.
ooh nice way to use them!
Susan, I have a bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup I'm thinking of using next time!
Izsmom, you just never know yah.
Chet, was ono!
Kay, LOL.
Kat, I might have to freeze them though 'cause I can't be having ice cream everyday.
Post a Comment