I made this card yesterday . . . 8 of them . . . all hand painted . . . all the same. Took me all day. I'm wondering if I should do more. Maybe. 'Cause it was fun.
With deep sadness I share this news with all of my friends here at Jalna's place.
My Wonderful and Beautiful Christian Mom Dorothy "Betty" Shelby Passed Away Sunday Morning June 9th. At Kahala Nui. Born July 9th 1921 in North Saint Paul Minnesota.
The most wonderful Kamaaina da islands had eva seen!
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Kawaii! So cute.
Izsmom
if it was fun... do it :)
Very Cute .....Jalna!
With deep sadness I share this news with all of my friends here at Jalna's place.
My Wonderful and Beautiful Christian Mom Dorothy "Betty" Shelby Passed Away Sunday Morning June 9th. At Kahala Nui. Born July 9th 1921 in North Saint Paul Minnesota.
The most wonderful Kamaaina da islands had eva seen!
Be WELL!
~Mark
Definitely worth it!!
Wow the Japanese writing : ) What does it say?
Thanks Izsmom.
Kat, I think I'll do just a few more.
Oh Mark, so sorry for your loss.
Aunty, thanks.
Susan, I have no idea. And my reference is not clear so I had to make up the strokes.
Beeeautiful! My granddaughter would go nuts over that.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
Thanks Kayl.
Les, yay!
Post a Comment