Katherine Kealoha is behind bars, and I felt like celebrating.
Cheers! To the prosecuting team and the jurors . . . Good Job!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kanpai! Especially to Assistant Federal Public Defender Alexander Silvert. If it were not for him, the corruption would have continued to grow and fester. Thank the Lord, justice has prevailed.
I'll toast to the verdict too. I was praying that there would not be a hung jury. Justice is served. So inconceivable that she could rip-off her grandmother.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Kanpai! Especially to Assistant Federal Public Defender Alexander Silvert. If it were not for him, the corruption would have continued to grow and fester. Thank the Lord, justice has prevailed.
Izsmom
Izsmom, Kanpai!!
Kanpai!
ahahahahaaaaa!! drink up!
Isn't it interesting that the Jury came up with the verdict so quickly? Now... Keith Kaneshiro is a question too, yes? So much corruption going on.
👍🏻
I'll toast to the verdict too. I was praying that there would not be a hung jury. Justice is served. So inconceivable that she could rip-off her grandmother.
Cheers!
Post a Comment