Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Ganesh Dosa


I went to Ganesh Dosa in Ohana Hale Marketplace yesterday and bought the "Chef's Recommendation" crepe. Even though it wasn't until about an hour later that I was able to eat it, it was still ono. 

IMG_1252

The crepe was crunchy/chewy with a seasoning that was slightly curryish. It came with a soup that was a bit too spicy for me so Landon had it with his dinner. 
DSCF7321

It was huge and was cut in two to fit into the take-out container. Still, even though I liked it, at $15 it's probably not something I'd order often.
DSCF7343

5 comments:

jenny said...

Looks great! Been wanting to try that place!

K and S said...

expensive but looks yummy!

Susan said...

To make a super thin crepe like that has got to be crispy!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks delicious, but expensive.

Izsmom

jalna said...

Jenny, the gal there was so nice. She's from Hokkaido. We had a nice chat.

Kat, I think Indian food and me would get along.

Susan, the texture was so different.

Izsmom, for real yah.