Sunday, May 26, 2019

Flickr Fixed!


Yippee! Poor Flickr guys. I bet they were majorly stressing. 

Here's what I was trying to post during the down time.

I took this photo at around 5 a.m. last Thursday. I'm using Iraville's Cozy Days book for reference.
IMG_1389

At around 7:15 a.m. Wendell and I took my car in for a couple recall services.  It'll be at the shop all weekend so they gave me a loaner. If you ever saw all the dings in my car you'll know why I'll probably just stay at home and not drive the loaner. 

After dropping off my car Wendell wanted to eat pancakes so we went to Eggs 'n Things.  There's no line nowadays so we went straight in. 

Wendell had the Loco Moco ($11.00).
IMG_1392

This is my Eggs Benedict ($13.50).  I ate the other half for dinner the next day. Ono!!!
IMG_1393

This came with my meal. Wendell ate it. (I confess . . . I took a few bites too).
IMG_1396

I finished this at around 5:00 p.m.
IMG_1398

8 comments:

Kay said...

Too awesome, Jalna! I mean your artwork. We've been to Eggs and Things and enjoyed it too.

Chet Colson said...

Yay,Flickr's up.I use to see lines at Ala Moana Eggs n Things,not anymore,maybe on weekends.I notice the Japanese tourist love the place.I think there's one in Yokohama, Japan

Anonymous said...

Nice the artwork. The food look so onolicious. The pancakes look light and fluffy.

Izsmom

K and S said...

love your drawings!

Susan said...

You're a pro drawer & painter in such a short time! Your food looks awesome!

Leslie's pics said...

Love it!!!!!

Mark Shelby said...

Your Paintings are total Winnahs now Jalna!

jalna said...

Kat, thanks!

Susan, far from pro, but having fun.

Thanks Les.

Mark, thank you!