Yours is much more Red than mine was here in San Diego. Although it was right over my head. Good shot Jalna. I don't even try moon shots anymore. They never work for me.
Mark, I wasn't gonna try take pictures too, but we had just gotten home from eating saimin, and it was 4 minutes until the total eclipse, so I decided to give it a go and dashed into the house to grab my camera.
Aloha Friday 10-02-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: Light
Plenty good waves on this Aloha Friday!
Aloha F4
Aloha Waikiki
Aloha Joe
Aloha Eric laying it DOWN!
...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
Yours is much more Red than mine was here in San Diego. Although it was right over my head. Good shot Jalna. I don't even try moon shots anymore. They never work for me.
Mark, I wasn't gonna try take pictures too, but we had just gotten home from eating saimin, and it was 4 minutes until the total eclipse, so I decided to give it a go and dashed into the house to grab my camera.
Wow! Neat!
Izsmom
Beautiful!!!
pretty good for not preparing!!
Awesome! I finally got a shot too, but it took about 10 tries.
It looks like you were shooting the moon from the red planet. Cool effect! :-)
It's not very often we see these lunar events,so to capture picture is a blessing.
nice!
Izsmom, thanks!
Thank you, Aunty.
Les, one day I'll be not lazy and try bust out the tripod.
Kay, it was so dark. Made it hard.
Thanks, Shun Wah.
Chet, so true.
Thank you, Kat.
That is an amazing picture!
Thanks Susan!
Post a Comment