Wendell and Landon pretty much don't eat rice at home anymore. Usually they'll have cooked vegetables instead. Once in awhile they'll add in some riced cauliflower. I like it.
Wendell gets it at Costco. He said it's around $7 or $8. He thinks.
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
j: does the cauli. have taste or just crunch? I gotta cut down on the carbs too for my diabetes but anything that keeps me full for a while is carbs though I'll be willing to eat veggies if I knew which ones! -N
j: I saw a big bag at Walmart for like $10 bucks but they didn't have anything smaller and don't want to dump it if I don't like it. they had a smaller bag w/ sweet potatoes but again unsure so I passed. I'll look at Times and see if I can get a smaller bag. BTW went to Daiso again - guy said still occasionally lines but it clears up. I bought MORE crap geez! I only wanted to buy more of what I got the last time and they got new crap so I HAD to buy those too! Yea it's only $1.50 but that's how they get ya! I am avoiding that store for a long, long time! -N
Susan, I've cut down myself too, but I will still cook up some rice for me, bag it and throw in the 'fridge for future use.
Ooooh Aunty, that sounds good.
N, I checked out the Daiso photos on Yelp and saw some double-sided tape that I want to buy. Looks like they have white ceramic dishes too. I use those for mixing watercolor paints. Good luck on your search for the cauliflower.
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
j: does the cauli. have taste or just crunch? I gotta cut down on the carbs too for my diabetes but anything that keeps me full for a while is carbs though I'll be willing to eat veggies if I knew which ones! -N
N, it does have the cauliflower taste and not much of a crunch.
My New Year goal is to eat cleaner and healthy.The body is like a car, got to put good fuel and maintenance
interesting!
Chet, I agree . . . but the bad stuff is so ono!
Kat, different yah.
Yeah, cutting down on rice too. I’ve heard of mashed cauliflower. It looks nice with all the other colorful veggies.
Hmmm. I love fried rice with bacon, onions, and whatever else is leftover. Hmmmm. Maybe I'll try.
j: I saw a big bag at Walmart for like $10 bucks but they didn't have anything smaller and don't want to dump it if I don't like it. they had a smaller bag w/ sweet potatoes but again unsure so I passed. I'll look at Times and see if I can get a smaller bag. BTW went to Daiso again - guy said still occasionally lines but it clears up. I bought MORE crap geez! I only wanted to buy more of what I got the last time and they got new crap so I HAD to buy those too! Yea it's only $1.50 but that's how they get ya! I am avoiding that store for a long, long time! -N
No rice except for sushi
Extravaganzas w reservations!:)
Susan, I've cut down myself too, but I will still cook up some rice for me, bag it and throw in the 'fridge for future use.
Ooooh Aunty, that sounds good.
N, I checked out the Daiso photos on Yelp and saw some double-sided tape that I want to buy. Looks like they have white ceramic dishes too. I use those for mixing watercolor paints. Good luck on your search for the cauliflower.
LOL, Alohadays!!
cauliflower? bleh! ptooi!
Cool cauliflower made out of rice.
Post a Comment