I ordered this Salmon Skin Roll at Hana Sushi in Hawaii Kai sometime last month. Sorry, Hana Sushi, but it was baaaaaaaaad. The salmon skin was thickly battered and deep fried . . . totally not what I was expecting. At least now I know.
There will always be a time when we won’t like something we buy to eat. I just hate when that happens though, especially when I was so hungry and had to pay big money for it!
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Even the presentation doesn't look good.The nori looks loose and fraying. Good Yelp info.
Looks like tempura. LOL
izsmom
boo!
There will always be a time when we won’t like something we buy to eat. I just hate when that happens though, especially when I was so hungry and had to pay big money for it!
I thought it was supposed to be grill crispy. It looks so wrong and greasy.
Kaheka Sushi has a good salmon skin roll. I eat it once a week!
Chet, it was so disappointing.
LOL, Izsmom! That's what they should call it . . . salmon skin tempura roll.
Kat, yah!
Susan, worse would be if I forget and order it again. Hahahaha!!
Totally, Erick!
Mich, I'm so glad you give him business!
ooh that's a bummer. I hate it when that happens :(
Les, so lose money, yah.
I hate to tell you, but that looks really delicious to me. I like it when there's not as much rice.
Post a Comment