We had a cat once. I named him Troubles. He was free to roam the neighborhood, but he always came home. He would usually be on the porch cruising when I returned from school. He kinda looked like the cat in this touching video.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dang! You lucky I wear waterproof makeup. on my 3rd tissue already v v
Yes animals do have feelings. This video has been floating around the net. The Cat is looking at a video of his owner who recently passed away. So touching.
I was always so happy when my German Shepard and Silver Tabby cat used to rush to the door to greet me home. They would here my 1969 VW Beetle coming up the hill to home and run to the door before I even got out of my car. You can tell they have feeling by that alone!
They both used to fight (not a real fight) for my attention.
Wow, that is so sad. We have a puppy and trying to potty train him and when he goes poo poo in the wrong place we have to scold him. You should see his eyes : (
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
Dang! You lucky I wear waterproof makeup. on my 3rd tissue already
v
v
So touching.
Izsmom
aww!
Yes animals do have feelings. This video has been floating around the net. The Cat is looking at a video of his owner who recently passed away. So touching.
I was always so happy when my German Shepard and Silver Tabby cat used to rush to the door to greet me home. They would here my 1969 VW Beetle coming up the hill to home and run to the door before I even got out of my car. You can tell they have feeling by that alone!
They both used to fight (not a real fight) for my attention.
Makes me cry. Mom was a cat lady.
V, I know!!!!
izsmom, made me bawl for long time.
Kat, 😢.
Mark, so adorable!
R, awww, so sorry for your loss.
Waaaahhhh! Usually I think cats are assholes but now i'm sad...
Wow, that is so sad. We have a puppy and trying to potty train him and when he goes poo poo in the wrong place we have to scold him. You should see his eyes : (
Oh goooosh... This makes me teary.
Les, kinda surprising yah!
Awwww, Susan.
Kay, it made me totally cry!
Poor cat he looks so sad.
Post a Comment