Somehow I forgot to mention my favorite buy at the swap meet. It was this 25-cent sticker that I immediately stuck onto my water bottle right after I bought it . . . Baymax and Hiro wearing seatbelts!
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Hahaha! So cute.
Izsmom
I have to agree, that is your best buy : )!
awww so cute!!
love baymax!
Izsmom, I showed it off to a couple people, and they went searching to see if there were more . . . but no, it was the only one.
Susan, LOL!
Les, I know!
Kat, me too!
So cool!
Post a Comment