Wagashi are Japanese confectionery that I suspect are more a treat for the eyes than they are for the taste buds. I found these photos online. Too pretty to eat, yah.
Yeah, some of those things don't have a lot of flavor (that our palates tongues are used to), but they are gorgeous. Perhaps too gorgeous to eat! Have you gone to the new wagashi store at Ala Moana shopping center?
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Beautiful Jalna!
I agree, Mark . . . so pretty!
Yeah, some of those things don't have a lot of flavor (that our palates tongues are used to), but they are gorgeous. Perhaps too gorgeous to eat! Have you gone to the new wagashi store at Ala Moana shopping center?
sooo pretty!!
I have, Lorna, but I can only afford to buy one thing at a time.
True dat, Les!
So Cool! I like the fish in the blue Jello.
Wow! So artistic! Intricate! Too pretty to eat? Not really, I can eat pretty thing. I'm with Erick, the fish in the blue jello is very neat!
LOL, funny Akemi . . . you can eat pretty things.
Post a Comment