Shelley and Larina had been wanting to get married for a very long time, and yesterday they finally did. I met Shelley's mom when we were in the same sewing class one summer 47 years ago, and so it was an honor and a privilege for me to have been able to take part in this very special occasion.
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Nice! Perfectly done!
Thanks, Mich!!
wow! professional!
cool!
So cool you shot your long time friend's daughter's wedding. Very nice, great shots!
I love the song. You did a wonderful job!
LOL. Thanks, Anon.
Thanks, Kat.
As if you didn't know Erick. Hahahahaha.
Thanks, Akemi. I looooove the song too.
beauuutiful! But more impressive...you did a wedding??? solo??? awesome!!!
Thanks, Les. I was just the Aunty who likes to take pictures. Shelley and Larina had a professional photographer who did the hard stuff.
Post a Comment