this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
sooo cool...I always look for um too but never have my camera :(
love reflections, these are nice!
J: goin' keep an eye out for 'em now thanx to you. -N
I took these with my phone, Les!!
Kat, I think the black asphalt helped to bring out the color.
N, I think looking for um helps to slow you down 'cause you kinda gotta stop yourself from rushing so that you can get a good look.
gorgeous!
I never knew...gonna look for it now. I like the first pic, it's so clear!
I was kinda surprised how good the picture turned out, Jos.
I think you're gonna start noticing them more now, Susan.
Pretty nice!!! wonderful and very interesting pics.
I like them all but my favorite is the first one - like little opening to an another world!
The first is my favorite too, Akemi.
Great use of water reflections!
Nice!!! Very cool! I'll try keep an eye out for those puddles now.
Post a Comment