J: shut the door! OMG is it that good E&T?? I have never eaten there and what is so great about it? I do love Ihop and Koa Pancake House but ya know it is only pancakes. -N
I wondered why the one here was so popular with the Japanese tourists, Kat.
N, I ate there once looooong time ago when I was single. I remember that I ordered a chocolate chip pancake and it was da bomb ono. I always wanted to go back but never did.
They are crazy! I have a urge to shout to people whom waste their time this way. Make your own pancakes at home. Check out my 'Pancake 'blog post for an awesome recipe...just kidding!
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Wow! Interesting!
I know, Mich!!
omigosh i need to open a restaurant up in Japan...lol
Young Japanese must really love breakfast. That guy looks familiar, I think I've seen him someplace.
I heard it was bought by a Japanese company. There are many shops in Japan!
J: shut the door! OMG is it that good E&T?? I have never eaten there and what is so great about it? I do love Ihop and Koa Pancake House but ya know it is only pancakes. -N
Really, Jenny!
He looked familiar to me too, Erick.
I wondered why the one here was so popular with the Japanese tourists, Kat.
N, I ate there once looooong time ago when I was single. I remember that I ordered a chocolate chip pancake and it was da bomb ono. I always wanted to go back but never did.
They are crazy! I have a urge to shout to people whom waste their time this way. Make your own pancakes at home. Check out my 'Pancake 'blog post for an awesome recipe...just kidding!
Funny, Akemi!!
Post a Comment