Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lauren with My iPhone


I've seen some awesome photos taken with an iPhone, so now that I got one, I was curious to see what I could come up with. I was so happy when Lauren agreed to pose for me.  Thanks Lauren!!

photo_4a

It's veeeery challenging.  It seems that the camera is set at 50 ISO and f2.4.  The shutter speed will vary according to the lighting.  The camera chose 1/60 for this shot.  At 1/60, you gotta hold the phone reeeeaaal still.  Not easy.  But I'll keep trying . . .

9 comments:

Dd said...

huh ????? ;o\

SW said...

wow nice..the slightly blurry background makes for a great portrait. yay.. you now have an iphone?

jalna said...

Hahaha. . . never mind Didi.

I confess Shun Wah, I blurred the background in photoshop. I just got the phone this past weekend.

Erick said...

Wow cool, I gonna try too.

jalna said...

Dunno if it helps Erick, but I put it on HDR mode.

Dd said...

phone is set to waaatt ??? geesse..I take a lot of pics with my phone, but ummm...touch camera and press button...done..

jalna said...

My phone's camera is pretty much a point and shoot too Didi. I can't play with any settings other than HDR, but when I view the picture in Photoshop, I can see what settings the camera chose.

Leslie's pics said...

hahaaha Didi is cracking me up!

jalna said...

Me too Les!