I attended two events this past weekend. Both were held at Hale Koa. I so scored 'cause I love Hale Koa's food. Here are just a few pictures from both parties.
The first on Saturday night was Leslie's parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration.
Aloha Friday 10-02-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: Light
Plenty good waves on this Aloha Friday!
Aloha F4
Aloha Waikiki
Aloha Joe
Aloha Eric laying it DOWN!
...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Very nice...Les and her sister look so much alike. Those goofing off photos at the wedding are hilarious!! :)
Thank you soooooooooooo much Jalna! Can't wait to see the rest!
I was there too for a 1st birthday party (Sunday lunch time), but I never see anybody around.
You can so tell they're sisters yeah, Betty. I agree photo booth pictures are so fun!
You're sooooooo welcome Les!!
Mich, Les and her family had Sunday brunch there too!
Great shots of both events. Very nice!
Holy Moly...what was her bouquet ?? real??
No Didi, her bouquet wasn't real. It had flowers made like the centerpiece arrangement.
Post a Comment