I attended two events this past weekend. Both were held at Hale Koa. I so scored 'cause I love Hale Koa's food. Here are just a few pictures from both parties.
The first on Saturday night was Leslie's parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration.
Visiting the Chicago Botanic Garden Again
-
Whenever we go back to Illinois, we manage to visit the Chicago Botanic
Garden at least once and this was no exception.
Tiffany had managed to get a di...
Downwinding 10-29-2026
-
Wind: Trades
We got some Trades!!!
We got a krew!
Gotta give a shout out to Mr. Foil Fever(Jason) for gracing us with his
presence.
He joined us before b...
this and that
-
enjoyed this movie recently "the lunchbox" I have been wanting to watch it
and luckily found it on you tubeenjoyed this one too..."east side sushi"
which I...
Hula Grill – Waikiki, HI
-
Okay, I just realized that this is the 3rd Waikiki food post when I
complain that I never come to Waikiki for food (lol). I guess it’s worth…
Stubborn weeds in pots – Be Gone!
-
When I was given a nice old big potted plant, it has several stowaways
alongside the main plant. Even when I removed it from the old (broken)
pot, loosene...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Very nice...Les and her sister look so much alike. Those goofing off photos at the wedding are hilarious!! :)
Thank you soooooooooooo much Jalna! Can't wait to see the rest!
I was there too for a 1st birthday party (Sunday lunch time), but I never see anybody around.
You can so tell they're sisters yeah, Betty. I agree photo booth pictures are so fun!
You're sooooooo welcome Les!!
Mich, Les and her family had Sunday brunch there too!
Great shots of both events. Very nice!
Holy Moly...what was her bouquet ?? real??
No Didi, her bouquet wasn't real. It had flowers made like the centerpiece arrangement.
Post a Comment