We went graveyard yesterday too! Hawaii Memorial, Punchbowl, and the one by Craigside in Nuuanu. Ever since Mom passed, we always go the first Sunday of the month to put flowers. :)
Oh that's so awesome that you go often. You shoulda heard the earful I got from my mom at my dad's gravesite. "Looks like nobody's been here in years. You and your sisters can go swap meet every week and yet you cannot come visit your dad's grave . . ." Oi yoi, she went on and on. I think I'll start going regularly too.
ha! sounds like something right out of seinfeld ;-) my mom's buried at a veteran's cemetery in makawao on maui and it's such a beautiful spot. because it's on the slopes of haleakala (elevation = 1,600 feet), the air is always fresh and cool; outdoor air conditioning. and the view is fantastic...
This post is short but made me cry. The flowers are beautiful! My husband and I visited town's Korean war Memorial Park on Memorial Day. Not many people were there...
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
We went graveyard yesterday too! Hawaii Memorial, Punchbowl, and the one by Craigside in Nuuanu. Ever since Mom passed, we always go the first Sunday of the month to put flowers. :)
Oh that's so awesome that you go often. You shoulda heard the earful I got from my mom at my dad's gravesite. "Looks like nobody's been here in years. You and your sisters can go swap meet every week and yet you cannot come visit your dad's grave . . ." Oi yoi, she went on and on. I think I'll start going regularly too.
You good daughter.
ha! sounds like something right out of seinfeld ;-) my mom's buried at a veteran's cemetery in makawao on maui and it's such a beautiful spot. because it's on the slopes of haleakala (elevation = 1,600 feet), the air is always fresh and cool; outdoor air conditioning. and the view is fantastic...
Hahaha, thanks Erick.
Awwww Rand, that location sounds awesome.
This post is short but made me cry. The flowers are beautiful! My husband and I visited town's Korean war Memorial Park on Memorial Day. Not many people were there...
Awww Akemi . . . made me cry too.
Post a Comment