Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

Not too many of my coworkers dressed up this year, but always good sports about getting into the spirit are our PSRs.

IMG_3238

After work I went to CQ's house. Her brother Chris was gonna park his Da ala Cart truck in their driveway and serve some of his onolicious kushiyaki food.  Hooo hoooo!!!   I was soooooo looking forward to it! 

Here's the food that CQ "spent all day preparing".  You know what that means . . . she bought um.  Was really good though. 
IMG_3240

Jacob and CQ acking cute.
IMG_3245

Erick.  I let him borrow my "costume".
IMG_3248

IMG_3249

IMG_3251

IMG_3253

IMG_3269

Here's Kaori, CQ's daughter. 
IMG_3255

IMG_3258

Here's the menu.  Uhhhh . . . that's about all I got for you . . . the menu.   Uhhh . . . no more pikchas of the food.  Uhhh . . . I kinda forgot.  Uhhh . . . I was hungry . . . and the food was so good . . . and I was too busy grinding.   Uhhhh . . . soooorry. 
IMG_3266

But you can check it out here and here and here and even here.  

Chris is not at Don Quijote anymore, but you can follow him on Facebook and Twitter to keep abreast on where his truck is daily.

5 comments:

Les said...

Ho, dats one chubby Captain America! :)

K and S said...

fun and you guys had a feast too :)

jalna said...

Dat was muscles Les . . . muscles.

Ohhh Kat, it was one of those times that I wished I didn't get full so fast.

Betty Townsend said...

How fun! and yummy food too!!

jalna said...

It really was fun and the food so good, Betty!