Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Evolution of Crystal Chandelier

Sometime last year Leslie introduced me to the blog The Evolution of the Crystal Chandelier.  Les had just met the writer Cris Tolbert at her church.  Um . . . yes . . . Leslie goes to church . . . once in awhile.  

Cris' story intrigued me, and I looked forward to her posts. In her words, it is "The true story of my childhood and how I was eventually rescued from it." I  She took a break from blogging for about a year, but has recently started posting again.  I hope you will join me and start reading her blog, so that you can get to know Cris as I have and then come to know that there is always hope, despite the most adverse conditions that might have been brought your way.

2 comments:

Leslie's pics said...

What? I think I'm quite holy actually...hahaha. It's awesome that you read her blog. You can't make this stuff up. I wouldn't be surprised if they make a Lifetime movie out of it. She's totally awesome. You'd never think she was brought up the way she was. It's a bummer that they left to the mainland so soon. They weren't here very long.

jalna said...

I know Les . . . amazing that she turned out okay after all she'd been through.