I forgot to comment on this yesterday, its a wonder there was room to put all those on there. So funny - wonder what the postal workers thought. Of course they probably didn't even notice.
jalna - hahaha! apparently I'm not the only one fed up with the options of what to do with 1st class stamps when the rate changes... interesting that you happened to find my blog about it through Kat's blog. Thanks for visiting and showing me proof that I am able to send a letter out with a whole bunch of stamps covering the envelope!!!
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Ahahhaha......yup, and that makes 44 cents !!! I hope the check didn't bounce....;o\
Too funny, but then I guess someone needed to use up their 1 cent stamps.
hahahahaaa!! that is hilarious! I didn't know that!
I forgot to comment on this yesterday, its a wonder there was room to put all those on there. So funny - wonder what the postal workers thought. Of course they probably didn't even notice.
Haha...that is sooo funny! Y&M has some great patients!
jalna - hahaha! apparently I'm not the only one fed up with the options of what to do with 1st class stamps when the rate changes... interesting that you happened to find my blog about it through Kat's blog. Thanks for visiting and showing me proof that I am able to send a letter out with a whole bunch of stamps covering the envelope!!!
Rick, I think your stamp story is just hilarious!
Post a Comment