Ahahaha. Does the piece look small? Maybe it's the angle that I shot it 'cause it was BIG (I took the bigger of the two pieces that you sent 'cause I'm selfish). It filled me up.
Oh my goodness! I wish I had been there. This looks so ONO!! I've made lasagna. Its always looked so involved to put together. I sure like eating it though!!
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
I should've sent you a bigger piece...it looks like I was chinsy!
Ahahaha. Does the piece look small? Maybe it's the angle that I shot it 'cause it was BIG (I took the bigger of the two pieces that you sent 'cause I'm selfish). It filled me up.
Oh my goodness! I wish I had been there. This looks so ONO!! I've made lasagna. Its always looked so involved to put together. I sure like eating it though!!
You're right Betty, it's way too involved for me to even attempt.
That looks so good, I wish I had a piece. I work right around the corner, next time call and I come pick it up. Nice photo too!
I promise Erick, next time Les gives me lasagna, I'll call you.
Post a Comment