Brett Kawada (in the middle) is the son of Wendell's good friend Steven. Brett is leaving for Missouri soon. He's going back to school. He's gonna get his PhD!! HOWZDAT!
Oh my goodness. Small world. Brett Kawada the cpa who used to work at KPMG? I can't tell from the pic b/c i haven't seen him in a long time but it kind of looks like him. I know that guy!
Didi,the food was good, but it was sooooo dark in there that Wendell could't even read the menu let alone me trying to get good food shots. The flash alone was just too obstrusive to the other diners.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
4 comments:
Oh my goodness. Small world. Brett Kawada the cpa who used to work at KPMG? I can't tell from the pic b/c i haven't seen him in a long time but it kind of looks like him. I know that guy!
Taryn, that's him. Brett's dad and Wendell are really good friends from way back.
SOOOO....how was da food ?? My friend owns that restaurant...
Didi,the food was good, but it was sooooo dark in there that Wendell could't even read the menu let alone me trying to get good food shots. The flash alone was just too obstrusive to the other diners.
Post a Comment