The dried abalone brings back so many menories of small kid time. My mother would somehow take frsh abalone and cook it in shoyu and we'd haveit for snacks. Nice thoughts!
Jalna, I guess I missed this post. Your fashion statement with your shoes is priceless. I once wore my house slippers to work. Didn't realize it until someone at work said something. hahaha!! It just felt normal! LOL!!
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
That dried abalone looks awesome!
It's so good. We have about half left.
I love the new fashion statement, so cool! I going try that tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.
I think you might have started a new trend of wearing different color shoes to work. Is that on every Friday?
what's with the huge space between your toes? HAHAHAHA!!!!
Hahaha, Les, I was hoping nobody would notice. I was trying to squeeze them together.
I just wore 2 different shoes to work on Thurs! One red, the other was beige. Uh, well...it was kinda dark when I left the house...Fawn
Fawn, that's so funny. I thought only I did stuff like that.
The dried abalone brings back so many menories of small kid time. My mother would somehow take frsh abalone and cook it in shoyu and we'd haveit for snacks. Nice thoughts!
Jalna, I guess I missed this post. Your fashion statement with your shoes is priceless. I once wore my house slippers to work. Didn't realize it until someone at work said something. hahaha!! It just felt normal! LOL!!
Betty, HOUSE SLIPPERS!!!! Hahahahaha!!!
Post a Comment