This was the funnest, fastest shoot I've ever done. I totally stole the idea from the blog of Geralyn of Hokuli'i Images. I just love her work. Thank you , thank you, thank you to Ivan, Sherie and the boys, Noah and Jonah for meeting me at the Maryknoll wall and for being such perfect models.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
soooo cute, I wish I could've been there!
I wanna do it again, before the wall comes down!
Love It!!! What people won't do for you, Jalna!!
I checked the link to Geralyns blog and noticed her last name. She grew up across the street from me in "Filipino camp" in Aiea. Small world.
Wow tippy! And her sister plays soccer with Leslie! So small world!
her younger sister Daisy (Desilou) ?
tippy, YES!!
Aloha, Jalna!
It was a pleasure meeting you on Saturday at the Hale Koa Hotel. Right back at you, girl! Both you and Eric are so sweet and kind!!!
I LOVE this shoot you did with the Tamuras!!! Absolutely FABULOUS!! I incorporating the kids playing basket ball at that one scene. Very cool!
I look forward to staying in touch with you and reading your posts.
Have a wonderful day and keep shooting! You have a great eye!!!
Me ke aloha,
Geralyn
www.hokuliiimages.com
Geralyn, you are da bomb. Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I am just tickled!!! Hope to see you around again.
Post a Comment