These are the people that I work with. I love them all. My apologies to the people on the right. Smaller monitors cut you off. Sorry. Look for Kona's rubber chicken in the picture.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
Wow, this is a large office staff!
Betty, we have three separate locations.
Wow, very cool shot!
you sure are milking every penny out of that $4 rubber chicken..Great group shot..hey wait..did you get into the photo?
I found the chicken! I did! I did! hahahahaha!!!!!
Now find Les...
Les, you nuts.
Wow...so many new faces! I see the chicken, but I don't see you and Les! Is this pic for the Christmas card?
not fair---were's Les & Marvin's pic?
Ruth, the picture is for our new upcoming website.
Sorry Cindy, when Les and Marvin joined in I forgot to tell CQ, "chicken!", so it was either them or the chicken and the chicken won.
Post a Comment