My sister Didi arranged for Chef Tony Liu to do a cooking demonstration at Macy's which I wrote about earlier this week. Just before the demonstration was about to begin I noticed two tall salt and pepper shakers that I thought might prove to be problematic for me. I went to the back area where Didi was to ask her if I could move them, and I heard her say, "Well gang, shall we begin?" She looked at me and I just waved.
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
3 comments:
you are too freakin hilarious...
Where did the Shakers appear From? The others previous had no Shakers--- What's Up!
Hahahaha. Hey Cindy. The shakers were there all the time from the beginning. They were mostly on the side on the shots I posted previously.
Post a Comment