Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tanner's First Birthday Party

Tanner is coworker's Marshall's son. He's also Yosh's nephew. He's also Dr. Muranaka's niece's son. He's also Ailey's mom's good friend's cousin's son. Really! Small world yah!! Hahahahaha!!


Tanner's birthday party was held this past Friday night at the Waikiki Aquarium. I thought it was pretty miraculous that the storm stopped in time for the party to go on.

IMG_2058a

Let me explain why, according to Leslie, I became a baby snatcher.  I noticed that Tanner was getting bored at his own party.  So I decided that he needed some action.  And I did snatch him.
IMG_2051a

And took him around to various different guests and took his picture with them. He was such a good boy, I couldn't believe it.  He didn't even fuss or cry.   Okay, he did cry once.  But other than that he was such a mellow birthday boy, that everybody enjoyed having their picture taken with him.
IMG_2060a

IMG_2062a

IMG_2064a

IMG_2068a

IMG_2081a

IMG_2082a

IMG_2084a

IMG_2087a

IMG_2090a

IMG_2092a

IMG_2099a

IMG_2100a

IMG_2108a

IMG_2109a

IMG_2114a

IMG_2115a

IMG_2125a

IMG_2131a

IMG_2133a

IMG_2078a

IMG_2067a

7 comments:

Les said...

Call the authorities!! You're not gonna be invited to anymore birthday parties...poor Kim, she was probably wondering where her kid was all night!! Sooooo funny!!!

Les said...

oh yah, Ailey's mom's good friend's cousin's son??!?! wth? I had to stop and figure that one out...Ailey's- mom's-good friend's-cousin's-son...hmmm....

K and S said...

great shots!

jalna said...

Funny Les! You got me curious so I checked the times on the shots. Took me about 1/2 hour to get 21 shots of Tanner with the guests. I going try break the record at Ailey's party! Hahahaha.

Thanks Kat!

jalna said...

Les, what if I put it this way: Jaime's good friend's dad is Dr. M's brother (the one that looks like Dr. M). So Kim is the cousin. You like see the diagram I drew for myself?

Yosh808 said...

I Sooo love the picture of Kendyl with Tanner...both crying. Hahahaha! Classic!

jalna said...

Hahaha, Yosh, I love that shot too. That Kendyl was such a sport.