Sunday, June 26, 2011

Apostolic & Prophetic Youth Training Base

Coworker Meren invited me to attend the Opening and Dedication Service for the Apostolic & Prophetic Youth Training Base which was held yesterday in Kahaluu.  It was a good chance for me to meet up with some of the Chuukese people whom I haven't seen in a really long time.   The Rabbi who was to perform the dedication was somehow delayed, and I wasn't able to stay so I never got any photos of the service itself,  but here are a few of the shots I did get.


IMG_3598a

IMG_3629a

IMG_3607a

IMG_3540a

IMG_3541a

IMG_3543a

IMG_3546a

IMG_3553a

IMG_3551a

IMG_3555a

IMG_3560a

IMG_3567a

IMG_3579a

IMG_3580a

IMG_3588a

IMG_3601a

IMG_3603a

IMG_3605a

duo-7

duo-6

duo-5

IMG_3625a

duo-4

duo-3

duo-2

duo-1

7 comments:

Mariko said...

Cute kids (oh, the adults are cute too, but y'know, they don't pull on the heartstrings).
Your photos are so well lit and crisp (but have kind edges). You'll have to teach me some things about taking pictures and what lens I should buy next.
Hey... Blog tutorial? Please?

jalna said...

The kids are sooo cute yah! I would do a photography tutorial if I knew what I was doing. I love to shoot people, but they are the hardest to me. I change techniques all the time. Right now, as much as flash photography is my nemesis, I flash all people, even outdoors in bright light. All the shots for this post were taken with flash on.

Erick said...

Great shots of the kids! Wonderful job!

jalna said...

Thanks Erick.

Betty Townsend said...

Great pictures!

jalna said...

Thanks Betty!

Anonymous said...

The one picture with the four gentlemen in it. The one furthest left is my cousin I have not seen for 6 years now. His name is Petson and my name is Petewonson. Do convey my regards and greetings to him if you are able to. Onegaitashimasu.