Sunday, August 2, 2009

More Dessert from the Hale Koa Buffet

Remiss - adj. negligent; lax in attending to duty. Awhile back SOME WOMAN from another doctor's office called me to complain that I had been REMISS because she claimed I neglected to do something. I didn't even know what that meant so I had to look it up after I hung up the phone with her.

Anyway, I LOVE dessert so much that usually at a buffet I'll eat my dessert first. The dessert at the Hale Koa buffet at Kevin and Wendy's reception yesterday was just so exceptional that I would be REMISS if I didn't include all of the pictures that I took of them. I already posted two photos on yesterday's blog. Here are the rest.

11 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Yes, you would have been Remiss if you had not posted these. :)) These desserts are to die for. Your pictures are so good, it is almost like a person could just take a bite right off your pictures!! So YUMMY!!!

jalna said...

Hahahaha, Betty, I do try my hardest to not be Remiss.

Erick said...

Shoots, the photos of the desserts look so good. I was planning to get some after lunch. But the next thing I knew the reception was over and I forgot all about the desserts! I'll just drool over the photos. Great shooting!

jalna said...

Erick, that's why you gotta eat dessert first!

Les said...

I swear that word "remiss" is gonna haunt you forever yah?? hahahaha!!! yummy photos!

jalna said...

Les, when somebody tells you that you're REMISS, you kinda don't forget it, especially when you gotta look it up! Hahahaha.

Dd said...

WELLL.......perhaps she was AMISS

ahahahah......my word verifications is deniit

Betty Townsend said...

Hey, Didi --- that's funny!! Jalna, think of some big word to use the next time you have contact with that WOMAN and make her go look it up. That would be payback! hahahaha!!

jalna said...

Didi and Betty, so funny . . . good idea, if only I can think of some "big word".

Dd said...

sprekenzidoich

jalna said...

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! You wacko!